Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag - You're It!

So, I've been tagged by my friend Maureen!!  I've got to share 7 random or weird facts about myself!  This ought to be fun!  

1.   I have a cat named Bob (ok, it's really my brother's cat) that thinks he's a dog and wants to be a human.  I love him!!!
2.   I'd really like to get my hair cut differently, but most days I'm too afraid to even though I know it will grow back!
3.   The only things I've craved since being pregnant are fresh fruits and veggies and soups!
4.   I've lived in over 7 different cities/towns including Rio de Janeiro Brasil.
5.   I LOVE the change of the seasons!  Everything from the spring rains to fresh flowers to colored leaves to blankets of snow!
6.   The person who has had the biggest influence on my life would be my dad.  I learned so much from him.
7.   When I'm at work with Beth, I tend to sing out loud and LOUDLY too! :)

I actually only have one blog to tag!  J*, you're it! :)


No comments:

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP