Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall family session

This past Sunday, i had the chance to photograph Jerod's cousin Jody and her family!  It's such a pretty time of the year now, with the leaves changing color! :)  Here is a photo from the session, i'll post more soon!!  **Straight out of the camera shot.**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more...love it!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! I have tagged you as one of my 7 friends to participate in the tag game. Go to my blog and read the directions for you part...have fun!

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP