Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baby Stuff!!



The other day i went with my sister-in-law Hannah to look at baby supplies at Babies R Us! She's got a lot of friends with kids, so it was nice to have her give me insight on items! :) I found a stroller and car seat that i like, for some reason i thought this would be the hardest to find! Here they are, i plan on registering for them! :) They match each other and are charcoal grey with silver cubes on them... the Chicco series!

No comments:

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP