Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Giving Around The World

I knew it was about time to get the Samaritan's Purse catalog in the mail and it came this past Friday!  I love looking at it and seeing how we can give to the needy around the world.  When I was in Brasil, my heart really went out to the hurting children who had no homes, were making an income by selling drugs or prostitution and those that just needed loved.  This is one of my passions.  I know that some how the Lord will use For Him Photography to help those around the world.  Here are a few of my favorites from their site...

Gift #15, Clothing for those in need,  $25

Gift #30, Hot Meals, $7

Gift #3, Give An Orphan a Month of Loving Care, $35

Gift #8, Rescue a child from bondage and abuse, $75


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are doing SPB. Its one of my favorite orgs.

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP