Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On!!

I'm going into my 7th month of pregnancy and was pleased to experience the fact that i can still fit into my favorite pair of old jeans!  They're old and worn and just how i like them.  Although i can't get the zipper all the way up, because of the little bowling ball in front of me, but other than that, they fit fine!  Jerod threatened to throw them away because they have some holes in the legs, but they're so soft and comfy i can't part with them! :)  So instead of embarrassing him in public, i'll just wear them at home! :)

2 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

oooh i LOVE a good pair of old jeans! don't you dare let him throw them out! :) :)

Anonymous said...

You should put a pic of the belly on here!!! :)

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP