Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Day Off!

Yeah!  I'm so happy to have a day off today!  Monday night is a big night coming up at work with an awards banquet to prepare for... so I've been working extra this week to make sure that I can still take of today.  I had a lot of catching up to do this week too, I was out almost all last week due to bronchitis and lack of sleep from coughing in the night!  But I am much better now and ready for a day to myself.  Although it always seems to work out that when I have a day off, I try to pack as many things into it as possible!  Like a haircut, picking up my new glasses, adding more items on the baby registries, dropping off items at Goodwill, meeting either my mom or Jerod for lunch, depending on where I'm at at that time, cleaning out the basement, balancing the checkbook, paying bills and helping Jody set up tables for tomorrow.  And I hope to have all these things done by 5 p.m.  Ok, so maybe this day off isn't really about relaxing and taking some time for myself.  :)

Fall is here for sure.  We had some strong winds this past Sunday, up to 70 mph.  Most of the leaves are gone from our tree out front, but here are some pictures of the colors of fall.




No comments:

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP