Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Make "Someday" Today

One of my downfalls is chocolate, Dove chocolate to be exact!  I was at a meeting for work yesterday and they had a HUGE candy jar full of goodies!  I had to restrain myself from taking fist fulls and stuffing my pockets like a little kid.  So I just chose 2 Dove chocolates.  The first one I ripped open, but by the second one, I remembered that the wrappers have sayings on the inside.  And low and behold, it was just what i needed to hear... "Make 'Someday' Today".  

There are two things that I love and have been putting off.  One would be my desire to do photography full time and two would be to get back into shape.  This desk job that I've had for 21 months now is getting to me in more ways than one.  Not only have I gained 10 pounds and stopped my routine of lifting, but I haven't taken the time to pursue photography how I want to.  And I've noticed that it's important to do the things that you enjoy.  It's good for your outlook on things and good for your sanity! :)  

So, I'm going to make my someday today.  I'm going to persevere at getting up early to workout or MAKE time in the evenings to do it.  I'm going to work on my photography skills and learn as much as I can from other photographers - and not be afraid to ask.   I'm going to make my someday today.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  - Phil. 4:13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It think that's great! I don't know how you do it....I can barely get up in time w/out doing anything. But, I know what you mean. Living/working without passion isn't living at all. Go for it! I know you can do it :)

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP