Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The New Blog!


The new blog with BIGGER PICTURES has arrived! I've really enjoyed working with Nikki at Expressive Style Graphics! She has been so helpful and I recommend her to anyone! Thank you Nikki!

This post is a practice one to make sure I get everything right. :) So I thought I'd post a couple pictures of the Christ Statue in Rio de Janeiro since Jerod and I were there a year ago this month.

Enjoy!


Christ Statue

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those pics are much bigger!

Seini Photography said...

Just stumbled across your blog, and I'm lovin the new look with big pictures...I think I'm due for a new rehaul of minez. Thanks!

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP