Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Comments

Lately, I've been hearing all sorts of comments...

"You're due in 2 months?! You're not very big!"
"Maybe you should switch to bud light to get rid of that belly!"
"You can't even tell you're pregnant until you turn to the side!"
"You're starting to waddle a lot more." 

Comments that bring a smile to my face and comments that I choose to ignore.  But I think some of the best comments of all are the ones that I'm receiving on my blog!  Maureen, Mary and Candice have been huge inspirations to me!  Maureen really pushed me to get this going and post more often and I'm so thankful to her for that!  She is such a dear friend to me and I just love her!  I've never met Mary or Candice, but they are such an inspiration to me!  It just amazes me that these great photographers would WANT to check my blog, read it and leave a comment!!!  That really gives me the desire to keep posting!  Thank you ladies! I never knew leaving a comment on someone's blog would be such an inspiration! 

2 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

that's so awesome!! definitely keep posting!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that's so funny! When I was pregnant....my husband had great fun on my behalf. I would sit down on one side of the couch and he would bounce off the other side as I sat. If he caught me backing up for some reason...I would hear this...beep,beep,beep,beep...warning! lol He thought he was so funny. :) But he sure did help me laugh at myself! Enjoy your pregnancy!!! I have fond memories of mine. :)

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP