Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Today

One of my favorite things about getting up early in the morning is taking the time to watch the first few minutes of The Today Show.  Friday morning was the 5th day of Where In The World is Matt Lauer??  This is one of my favorite times to watch the show!!  How cool would it be to travel to 5 different counties in 5 days??  Ok, well maybe not so cool to do it in 5 days, but I would love to go to 5 different countries!!  If you want to check out some of the clips from the sure be sure to click here!!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am your first official comment!!! Yeah! I am excited that you got a blog, and cant wait to see ur pics and stories.....miss u tons!
Mo

Anonymous said...

When r u going to start posting pictures on here? I'm excited to see them!!!!

Love you!
mo

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP