Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A New Favorite


Every morning I make a point to check other blogs.  I learn some neat things and have got some inspiration from other photographers and friends.  But I also have to watch the clock while doing this, because time tends to slip away quickly!  

I came across a new favorite blog just a few days ago.  The Pioneer Woman.  This is one of the coolest blogs I've come across in a while!  Ree discusses it all... cooking, photography, home and garden, homeschooling... it is a reflection of her life on the ranch with her husband and 4 children.  I really like the way she writes, I laugh out loud at least once in each post!  And the comments she receives... are AMAZING!  She just put up a post this morning and there are already over 130 comments.  But that's NOTHING compared to the 13,168 comments from this post that she put up yesterday!  Really??!!  This girls' got a lot of readers!  

Be sure to stop by her blog, you just might learn something from this girl who is "Plowing through life in the country... one calf nut at a time."  (Her words, not mine! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember reading hers a while back too. :)

Lacy said...

I LOVE PIONEER WOMAN :) I also follow her on Twitter @thepioneerwoman

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP