Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Amber and Jonathan: Married (Part 1)

As I mentioned, I had the chance to tag along with Jodi and Rodney Gehman to a wedding.  This turned out to be one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to!  The day was gorgeous along with the locations.  The reception was held in an old barn and I wish I could have had a location like that for my wedding!  Be sure to check here for some pics on the Gehman site.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


This field was a beautiful location for shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


More to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u country girls like your country weddings :) seriously, though...the pics are beautiful!!!!

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP