Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yay!

For a while, the weather was cool and I was wondering if it was ever going to warm up!  Well, warm up it did!  We had a storm blow through last night and Hannah came over to wait it out before returning home after work.  I'm glad she stopped by because Nathan gets bigger by the day it seems like!  

While she was playing with Nathan, she told him that he's going to have a new cousin!  YAY!!!  I've been waiting for this day!  I am SOOO excited for her and my brother!  I know they will be wonderful parents!  

Here is one of their engagement pictures I took of them in the summer of 2007...


Photobucket
Congratulations Ben and Hannah!  I love you!

No comments:

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP