Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter means...

Easter is such a wonderful holiday in my book!  Remembering that Jesus Christ went to the cross and died for YOU and for ME!  The great thing is that He rose again... which is Easter day!  

Jerod, myself and Nathan spent the morning at church and the afternoon with family.  It was a great day!  This evening I got on my wonderful friend Maureen's blog and saw that she spent Easter at THE EMPTY TOMB in Israel!  Now, that would be a great way to celebrate Easter! :)  Thanks for sharing Mo! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was awesome!!!

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP