Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Breakfast With Cafe Classico

This morning I woke up CRAVING homemade hash browns, scrambled egg whites and turkey bacon!!  So I went to work.  Jerod got home from the gym and wanted coffee.  Brasilian coffee sounds good he said.  But you won't let me have any.  Early on in my pregnancy I heard that it's not good to drink coffee, along with many other things that you shouldn't do.  Which is why I told him he couldn't drink all the Brasilian coffee without me. But as the months have gone on, I don't see the big deal of having a cup of coffee every now and then.  

So we brewed a pot of Sendas Cafe Classico!  And YUM, it was SOOOO good!  We have less than half a bag left, so we'll need to plan a trip back to Brasil soon to get more! :)  And of course to soak up some sun, eat some fejaoada, visit old friends.....

No comments:

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP